POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi experiment (75kbu) : Re: Oops, correct image here Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops, correct image here
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 8 May 2007 12:44:25
Message: <4640a8e9@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:464091c8@news.povray.org...

>   Nice image, btw.

Thanks

> Are the bubbles randomly placed by hand?

No. It's a loop with a random seed for each column, which are then placed
semi-random in a circle.
I can post the macro if you want.

> I think the
> bubbles work well. I think I too would have the guy standing guard, but I
> would also put some kind of machinery in front of him just to break that
> bottom right-hand corner up a bit.

The idea of a guard sounds good, I just have to figure out how to make it
apparent that the people in the tanks aren't there volunterily.

My poser library is, unfortunatly, not that well stocked.